Simple Hack Guide For Clash Royale
Clash Royale: Tips for beginners
- From the start, you should try to create a balanced mix among your units. So don’t just take strong units, which can cost a great deal of elixir, include some weaker, quickly regenerated ones, too.
- Don’t become panicked if your opponent is putting you under pressure or you lose a tower. He who acts hastily has already lost!
- When only one minute remains, don’t immediately throw all your units forward. Pay attention to the fact that your towers and the King’s Tower (the tower in the center) are protected.
Clash Royale: Deck tips
Anyone who wants to enter a game of Clash Royale not only needs sophisticated tactics but also a good deck. It’s important to note that there is no perfect deck out there and no perfect tactic. However, to be successful in Clash Royale, you should follow these guidelines:
- As mentioned in the beginner tips, don’t just fight with expensive units. It’s also not advisable to carry just cheap units into the battle. The key is in the balance.
- As a rule of thumb, you should get units that are fast, units that perform well against air units, tower-destroying units and units that specialize in defense (for example, defense towers).
- Your cards should fit your fighting preference. If you play aggressively, take units that can move quickly. However, for those who prefer defensive tactics, utilize units that can withstand a lot of damage. But it’s really about the mix.
- Know your elixir averages so you can figure out how much time it takes to get your cards down. The lower the time, the better you’ll play.
Clash Royale: Tactics and strategies
The player that does not react quickly enough to their opponent’s actions and simply send a few units into the field has no chance in Clash Royale. Players should consider how they want to make a match. Here are some simple hints to help you with your strategy.
- Wait to start until the elixir meter is full (10) and then play your cards
- Shield your ranged troops with strong combat units, sent, for example, before a giant and behind a bomber.
- Secure your victory. If you have already destroyed an enemy tower, you have an advantage and can respond to enemy attacks very well. This is especially true with strong players. It is advisable to focus on tower destruction when on the defensive.
- If it becomes apparent that one of your towers will be destroyed, dispatch troops to an enemy turret. It often doesn’t help to doggedly fight for a tower that has little energy. Often it is destroyed by a fireball anyway.
- Your towers can defend very well against many opponents. For example, if rather weak goblins attack from a goblin hut, you do not necessarily need to employ a fighter to defend. The tower might take a little damage but it will withstand it.
- Units that quickly destroy towers, such as knights, giants, etc., are very troublesome and other combat units are superior to them. It makes sense to sure them away from the tower and put a building in their way (like a leprechaun cottage).
- Make sure you make good use of the taunts. They are in the chat bubble at the bottom of the screen. Get in your opponent’s head, say oops when you meant to do something, and say good game and cry when you think you have an opening close to the end of a match. Just remember, be a good sport at the end.